We have an exciting opportunity that has just become available!
– A Front of House Food & Beverage Supervisor – We are looking for highly self-motivated individuals, to deliver a consistently high standard of customer service – experience in hospitality is essential, while previous experience in a supervisory position is desirable, but not essential.
Don’t delay, get in touch today by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘F&B Supervisory vacancy’ in the subject.
Person Specification for Front Of House Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Experience working in a hospitality and/or customer service environment
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Flexible approach to hours of work
- A desire to deliver a positive customer experience
- Previous experience in a supervisory position
- Ability to speak Welsh
- Customer service qualifications
- Team player
- Positive professional outlook
- Well presented
How to Apply
Send your CV, with a cover letter detailing how you meet the person specification, to email@example.com, or post to Kings Arms Hotel, 29 Nevill Street, Abergavenny NP7 5AA. For further information please email Kingsarmsabergavenny@gmail.com