A Full-time and a Part-time Supervisor
The successful candidates will be able to take full advantage of Jon & Sacha’s vast experience, both having had successful careers in International 4* & 5* hotels. They bring a wealth of knowledge to the Kings Arms Hotel, which not only makes for an exciting opportunity but provides much-needed development for hospitality professionals looking to advance in the industry.
Duties will include:-
- Supervise day-to-day operations of front-of-house, bar, and hotel, with a high level of hospitality and professionalism.
- To follow the direction of Operations Manager in all aspects of the business.
- To be responsible for security operations such as opening the hotel in the morning and locking up the hotel at night time.
- To be able to deal with customer service issues and complaints efficiently.
- To be fully trained in cash handling- deposits, refunds.
- To able to carry out an accurate end-of-day procedure using revenue reports, credit card sales reports, and Excel spreadsheets.
- Co-operating and working closely with other departments to ensure the smooth running of service.
- Motivating and coordinating staff on-shift, leading by example, and taking a hands-on approach to operational responsibilities.
- Experience of working in a hospitality and/or customer service environment
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Proven ability to manage and motivate team members
- Flexible approach to hours of work
- Qualification Level 3 or equivalent in hospitality/customer care
- Experience in a management/supervisory role
- Ability to speak Welsh
- Team player
- Positive professional outlook
- Well presented
How to Apply
Send your CV with a covering letter detailing how you meet the Person Specification to email@example.com, or post/drop-in, in-person to Kings Arms Hotel, 29 Nevill Street, Abergavenny NP7 5AA. For further information please call Jon Child on 01873 855 074.